Looking for the best Family Rafting in Arenal Costa Rica that offers excitement, but milder white-water rapids?
The half-day adventure on the Rio Balsa provides plenty of action and thrills, but with Class II-III rapids, children ages 8-12 can come along on this family adventure Rafting in Arenal Volcano.
Your river guide will pick you up at your hotel and join you on the 30-minute drive to the “put-in” spot where the fun begins! You will get a thorough briefing and explanation of the safety equipment and procedures.
Once everyone has had time to practice and review the commands and “high-fives” you will embark on your journey down the rapids. Get wet and wild on this family-friendly rafting trip as you navigate rapids such as “Magnetic Rock” and “Dredges” on your 2-hour adventure tour down the beautiful and tropical Balsa River.
Drink in the majestic foliage of the rainforest as you watch for monkeys, sloths, and toucans while you raft. Enjoy a swim, tropical fruits, and cold drinks during your break from the action. At the end of the tour, your lunch spot is a tour on its own. A delicious, typical lunch is served at a traditional country estate designed for guests to truly experience.
- Transportation to and from most La Fortuna hotels.
- Bilingual certified guides.
- Fruit and snacks on the river.
- Ice-cold drinks
- Towels and lunchDeparture Point:
- Departs: Daily
- Tour starts: Approximately 10:30am
- Tour ends: Approximately 4:30pm
- Tour pick up available from all major hotels in Arenal AreaCosta Rica’s peaceful country life. You will come to understand the meaning of Costa Rica’s favorite saying, “Pura Vida!” and the best White Water Rafting Class II and III from Arenal available.